September brought an awesome new friend to Buccaneers along with the #meetsouthafrica crew. Budget Traveller is he brain child of Kash Bhattacharya - a charismatic travelling blogger with a practical approach to travel and an informative way of putting across his findings and opinions.
Nourish your soul and nurture your body
Step into the magnificence of the Eastern Cape. Tucked away amongst lush green bush and long white beaches, is a little piece of heaven. Chintsa, untouched and rich with natural beauty. Your spirit will soar while the gentle sound of the ocean surrounds you and you feel the soft, warm white sand beneath your feet.
Have you heard? South African born singer/songwriter Natalie Chapman has embarked on an amazing journey and awareness campaign around violent crimes against women and children. The singer is aiming to perform 90 gigs in 90 days in 90 different towns! As well as her performances she aims to take part in talks with local community groups for children and womens welfare in each town.
And day #43 is in Chintsa!
Looking for a holiday with a difference for 2014?
How about a holiday designed around Fair Trade Tourism, which supports local businesses, local people and everything intrinsically SA, while showing you the highlights of South Africa; the country, it's people and culture.
If this sounds like the holiday for you...read on!
- A Madiba Story
- SA Starlet Cyndi Kritzinger Plays at Buccaneers
- Published Author Matt Hamilton Finishes Second Book
- Summer Special Beer & Beach Break!
- Live Music & Fundraising Party | Nov 1st 2013
- Backpackers Discount - 3 for 2
- Live Music at Buccaneers | Sept 2013
- New Rooms Completed
- Shot Gun Tori & Lucy Kruger | 7th - 8th July
- Buccaneers Awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013